Friday, August 31, 2007

“I’m like A Heroin Addict” - The Interview!

I have an interview with a good friend of mine Ernie Lonardo tomorrow! He reckons he’s like a heroin addict when it comes to listening to my advice, I laughed when he said this, and I asked why? He replied “Everytime you give me good advice and tips, I just want more and more, you know I crave just like a junky!” Quite amusing, and flattering I must say.

Ernie is a generous fellow but I told him to brace himself because I will be releasing some of the latest traffic generations strategies that will blow you away. Remember without traffic to your site, you are waisting your time, your site is just like another piece of matter out in cyberspace no one takes any notice of. (Boy there are plenty of those!)

When the interview is ready I will make sure I post the link, it will be full of some of my dirtiest secrets about getting traffic (you know the ones I shouldn’t have given away!) I don’t care though, I don’t want you to miss out. My many mentors have taught me something that I hold dear to me this day. Life and business is about giving and receiving, what ever we give, we normally get back sevenfold. That is so true my friends.

Anyway…. I will let you know how the interview goes! I’ll let you get back to your busy day!

Cheers

John S

http://www.trafficsecretsreport.com

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home