Saturday, August 25, 2007

Selling On Ebay - Great Traffic Generation Tool

Selling On Ebay - To increase your website traffic. (Part 1)

This tactic, or selling on ebay has been around a while, but it was only bought to my close attention last night!

Jason and a few of my close marketing friends of mine came over last night. We sat down over a cup of coffee and Jason was telling me that he has a side business where he is selling on ebay or selling profitable items on ebay and was pulling in some good dough. Now when he told me he was selling on ebay, I thought he was making a few hundred dollars a week as a sideline hobby. But when he blurted out he was making $7k per month selling on ebay and only working about 3 hours a week, I nearly spat my coffee back at him. LOL. I know there are lots of people making alright money selling on ebay but this is amazing.

$7k a month! thats like $84, 000 per year without hardly lifting a finger. He went on and told me some of his closest secrets for sucessful selling on ebay and increasing traffic to one of his main sites. Now I knew Jason was a smart dude, I love our brainstorming chats, so I told him to spill the beans!. He rattled off his main strategy by selling on ebay. Remember this is the same strategy that is currently making $7k per month and was giving him lots of traffic and lots of sales!

I thought his ideas were so good I took some quick notes and thought I would share them (see below)

Selling on ebay can yield big traffic results because :-

- Selling on ebay is quick and costs little
- You’re leveraging off ebay, which already get heaps of traffic

- There are lots of hungry buyers looking to purchase things others are selling on ebay

- Ebay sells a wide variety of stuff

- Your product will fit into one of the categories on ebay

- You can build up a good database of repeat buyers

- You can network and make friends on ebay and get them to tell their customers about you auctions

- After someone buys tell them of a similar auction or your website (cross sell) and make another sale

- Offer regular customers discounts, coupons 2 for 1 deals so they keep returning again and again. (more traffic)

- You get more bids using popular words for the category your selling on ebay .

- You can use the about me page to build credibility and send clients to your website or email

I hope when you read this you will make notes and go and use it. You would be silly not to.

Are you using ebay to bring in extra traffic to your site??? Selling on ebay is a great way to make money and increase traffic by redirecting those buyers to your site.

Also Jason gave me even more secrets about how his clients put an extra $3,000 in his pocket every month too! yes more money!….I nearly fall of the chair when I found out how he was doing this! Stay tuned and subscribe and I will reveal these secrets in a day or so!

Part 2 coming soon…

You will reap the benefits if you start selling on ebay too.

John

http://www.trafficsecretsreport.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home